Walnut Weekly – Oct. 17

Updates and news from the Chatterbox for the week of Oct. 17.

$3850
$4500

About the Contributors
Kaylee Robbins
Kaylee Robbins, Editor in Chief
In her sixth year as a Chatterbox staff member, Kaylee Robbins is ecstatic to work as the Editor in Chief. This year Robbins hopes to focus on meeting deadlines and having fun doing it. Through editing and publishing, Robbins hopes to encourage and get people excited about writing for Walnut.  Robbins was a Sports Writer her seventh grade year, Peanuts Editor her eighth grade year, Managing Editor of Viewpoints her freshman year, Managing Editor of Current Events her sophomore year, and Deputy Editor in Chief her junior year.  Robbins also rows for CJRC. Robbins is committed to row at The Ohio State University and hopes  to major in law. When she finishes school, Robbins aspires to be a family law attorney.  Robbins enjoys cooking and reading.
Andrew Morrison
Andrew Morrison, Broadcast Team Member
In his first year as a Chatterbox staff member, Andrew Morrison is excited to work as a Journalism Broadcaster. He plans to learn how to help this program.  Morrison also participates in soccer, basketball and piano.  Morrison hopes to major in international law and minor in music performance. Morrison enjoys throwing frisbee and growing vegetables.
Grace Cotton
Grace Cotton, Broadcast Team Member
In her first year as a Chatterbox staff member, Grace Cotton is very excited to work as a Broadcast Journalist. She is excited to create things she can be proud of and to gain useful experiences.  Cotton is also involved in the WHHS swim team, water polo team, and has been a member of the Howl Bout robotics team for 6 years. She hopes to someday work as a child psychologist. Cotton enjoys music and reading.
Corey Wasem
Corey Wasem, Broadcast Team Member
In their third year as a Chatterbox staff member, Corey Wasem is excited to work as a Broadcast staff member. They hope to create fun and impactful projects as well as create informative media.  Corey had two years of prior experience in Chatterbox. The first year being a staff member followed by a year as the Arcade Editor. They hope to create a stable career in tattoo artistry and dabble in other careers such as dog grooming and bartending. Wasem enjoys reading horror novels and writing poetry in their free time.  
Max Woeber
Max Woeber, Broadcast Team Member
In his first year as a Chatterbox staff member, Max Woeber is excited to work as a Broadcast member. His goal is to have one big event to cover.  Woeber also attends film club.  Woeber hopes to study film in college and to become a professional filmmaker.  Woeber enjoys playing piano and writing.
Mary Urbas
Mary Urbas, Remembrancer Staff
In her third year as a Remembrancer staff member, SENIOR Mary Urbas is excited to work as the Managing Editor of Groups. Her goal is to look beneath WHHS surface to uncover the hidden stories of each student.  Urbas has enjoyed her previous years on staff as a Student Life Section member and Clubs Section Editor.   Urbas is also involved in Film club. Urbas looks forward to pursuing early childhood education in her future.  In her free time she enjoys cooking, spending time outdoors, and playing cards with anyone who knows how. 
$3850
$4500